Book a Consultation
To book a consultation…
If you wish to take the next step, please feel free to contact me. We can discuss what might be best for you and then perhaps arrange a consultation to see whether we feel that we could work well together. If we cannot match our availability, I am happy to refer you to one of my experienced and trusted colleagues.
Bear in mind…
If you do embark on therapy, it is important to bear in mind that:
- Therapy is something you are encouraged to take an active part in. Your own efforts, openness and desire to learn will help you towards deeper understanding of yourself.
- I am here to listen and help you make sense of difficulties and so will not do most of the talking!
- I will generally not offer specific advice to you and will typically remain neutral about decisions you make in your life so as not to interfere with your own autonomy.
- Therapy takes time and issues which have built up over time are unlikely to be resolved straight away.
- Success depends on building a strong therapeutic relationship because insight, growth and transformation more easily take place within a healthy, trusting relationship. It is important therefore that we meet to decide if you feel could work together.
Weekly sessions are 50 minutes long and are charged at £60- £90. The preliminary consultation takes up to 90 minutes and the cost is £90.
I also maintain a limited number of low-cost slots and so please enquire if you are a student, unemployed or low-waged.
I provide a safe, confidential,
reflective space which is
dedicated to you. It is a
place where you can
Book a consultation
If you wish to take the next step, please feel free to contact me.